Stich Profi combat load system variants
Stich Profi offers load systems as follows:
• Tactical vests design is based on MOLLE mounting system. This is a basic element of tactical equipment. This interface is being used to place weapons, spare magazines, ammunition and other items in pouches comparable with MOLLE equipment. Tactical vest is comfortable carrying system allowing optimal gear arrangement, weight distribution and easy access to all critical elements of tactical gear. Here you can buy high quality tactical vest providing reliable and convenient hardware deployment.
• Shoulder-suspender system is a lighter version of tactical vest. All items could be placed tight and conveniently. This lightweight system doesn’t create any additional weighting. Suspenders are being positioned by special adjusting straps and waist belt that is also available in our store.
• Waist belt is being used to place additional equipment, weapons, ammunition and any other MOLLE-comparable elements. Belt is securing position of either shoulder-suspenders and/or drop-leg platforms that are also presented in Stich Profi online store.
Combat load gear – what is it made of?
Special plastic and metal furniture used in construction of tactical belts, suspenders and vests is shatterproof, wearproof, temperature- and humid-stable. Main feature about the furniture is fact that it can simultaneously reliable fix hardware and allow quick unbuckle.
Cordura – synthetic material that is tough, durable and water-resistant. Backing of shoulder suspenders is made of netted material that provide ventilation, water repellency and optimal heat-exchange. Textille straps are made of extra durable material.
Stich Profi load gear main aspects
Tactical vests, harnesses, suspenders, bandages, belts and other elements exhibit properties:
• Durability – Stich Profi is using only extra strong materials, furniture and fastening systems, that’s why load gear is so long-living and wear-resistant.
• Functionality – load gear is designed to lock up all needed equipment firmly. Heavy equipment doesn’t overload user thanks to optimal weight distribution provided by gear.
• Wide scope of opportunities in extreme environment – load gear is equipped with quick-unfastening system. Waist belt could be utilized as safety harness in situations of emergency-descent, wounded personnel transportation and under other extreme circumstances.
Every item is being designed and tested with the participation of Russian SF operators. This makes elements of tactical gear useful and even lifesaving parts of combat outfit.